Overheating is one of the frequent errors that are extremely often faced by the Samsung Galaxy S4 users. The majority of the users have believed that faulty battery is the main reason for overheating. However, there are often several reasons that lead to this problem like program errors, SD card, and flaws from the programs. Overheating reduces battery life also damages your phone. but now Galaxy S4 Overheating Problem Solved, Here are a few solutions.
Galaxy S4 Overheating Problem Solved
Ways to fix Samsung Galaxy S4 overheating issue
- To begin with, you have to upgrade all of the programs by visiting Google play shop as corrupted applications as well as the programs that aren’t upgraded can make this error. Thus update the programs, which reveal a message prepared to upgrade. Re-check the programs after updating, and should you find any programs showing rather than updated even though you have updated it, then delete it.
- Faulty SD-card may be a powerful motive for this problem, so format the SD-card then insert it into your phone to discover whether the problem is reduced to some extent. Have a copy of all of the data prior to formatting.
- If you’re confronting the overheating issue on account of this software-related problem, then OTA upgrades can fix the Samsung Galaxy S4 overheating issue.
- Examine the bloatware and background processes On your Galaxy S4 as occasionally it’s the application to be blamed for such overheating issue rather than the battery. In the event a large number of background processes keeps running in the background constantly, it generally leads to overheating of the battery and quick battery drain also. Locate bloatware programs and disable them and prevent desktop procedures. Additionally, visit the Settings > > Battery to assess what are the programs which are using unusual quantity of battery and then delete them from the device.
- Close to the programs which you’re not using as many programs that run in some time can overheat your phone. But if you do not observe any change after shutting the programs, then it may be a hardware problem, and you need to speak to the support center.
- Water damage may also cause this overheating issue. If that is true, the service center is the only method to eliminate this issue.
- Disable the Bluetooth, GPS and dim the screen.
- In the event the phone is becoming heated when utilizing ear bit then you want to put your phone in CPU energy saving mode. For this go to Settings > My Device > enable power saving manner. Now you have to click the power-saving style tab and it will open a fresh page. There you’ll see three choices, one of the CPU power saving tab that should be turned on.
- Placing your Galaxy S4 to the Airplane mode can be helpful in the event the phone is getting overheated while charging. The main reason is when the phone is charging the battery is in use always, hunting Wi-Fi signs or system and in these situations overheating problem occurs in certain phones.
Check these steps and if the problem still exists, then contact your merchant or service supplier and request a replacement.